Thanks to our colleagues at the North Carolina Civil Collaborative Law Association, we are offering these links for you to get a virtual basic Civil Collaborative Law Training.
Below are links to the videos:
- Collaborative Practice in a Nutshell: https://vimeo.com/497075655/96178d0d94 and https://vimeo.com/497075665/91e50e2646
- An Overview of the Uniform Collaborative Law Act: https://vimeo.com/497075672/e14e7faf1a and https://vimeo.com/497075679/06fba58460
- The Collaborative Process: https://vimeo.com/497075970/69cdef3cde and https://vimeo.com/497075961/546d1c7932
- The Paradigm Shift: https://vimeo.com/497075804/0f7d9aff6f
- Practical Tips for Being the Calm within the Storm: https://vimeo.com/497075292/ba18b8bdf8
- Interest-Based Negotiation: https://vimeo.com/499789177/1eb3c13416
- Communication Techniques: https://vimeo.com/500154043/544261ce73; and
- Ethical Considerations in a Collaborative Practice: https://vimeo.com/497075795/1c70b18f11.
You may access these once you register for our Advanced Training, at no additional cost. If you need any help accessing these, please let Melanie Merkle Atha know (firstname.lastname@example.org).